Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue

Go down 
+3
BigJDelux
Starky
Sunomomo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue Empty
PostSubject: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am

Thread for the purpose of discussing Orihime Inoue. The full breasted half of the UlquiHime pairing.
Start your discussions here. Any questions, comments, suggestions for the complicated character that is Orihime please post them here.

The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue Devaiant_ID_by_Orihime_fanclub
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm

I thought Orihime was a great character in the beginning of the series, a bit later she got boring(after SS) but I still like her due to UO, but that's all really XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 am

orihime is such a mixed bag. just when she seems to get cool and semi-strong, she is immediately then made to be helpless and require EVERYONE in bleach to save her. of course you look at her and think Fangirl: or Pervy: but she is a better character than some give her credit for, and if she has been made this much of a big deal to rescue, then you know that she will "REJECT" Aizen into nonexistence in the end XD:
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
kawaiiS
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
kawaiiS

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:04 am

Oh Orihime~

She seemed to be such an average background character when the series started that, it's so wonderful to now see her as one of the most complex characters in the series! Lala:

For being someone so easy to read sometimes, she most often than not makes us question what the heck she is thinking....what a contradiction huh? :p

ORIHIME, IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!!! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiis.deviantart.com/
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

I absolutely ADORE this girl! Fangirl: I simply can't get enough of her! :hahaha: She's so well designed and complex! Though as Kawaii stated, this wasn't always the case. I feel that the growth in Orihime's role, also reflects the growth of her character. I have nothing but love for Hime. Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 am

I have mixed thoughts about Orihime...

When I first started reading Bleach, I felt sorry for her because she had this unrequited love towards Ichigo, and then I was like "OMG! ILU!! Big Eyes" when she totally kicked butt for Tatsuki's sake ...

But then we go to SS and all she did was run around trying to find "Kurosaki-kun!", and while she was still cute during this stage ... She just ... Well, as Kawaii said, she seemed like little more than a filler-girl. Someone we could rely on when people got hurt, or to help protect, but with no power to stand up on her own two feet with ...

Nevertheless, her will and battle ... attitude definately improved after SS - That was shown when Ulqiuorra and Yammy made their big debut's, and Orihime finally realised she can't keep relying on Kurosaki-kun to save her. But after that, she goes into this "I can't help/do anything" mode, and just ... ugh!

Don't get me wrong, I still felt bad for her and I could still relate to the helplessness she was feeling during the time when Ichigo was having issues dealing with that fact that he couldn't defeat Ulqui/Yammy ... But, as Matsumoto said, that kind of attitude doesn't suit her... And it was a very big backwards step from the defiant Hime we saw back before SS.

And then Ulquiorra steps back into Hime's life, and what do we see? Defiant-Hime! Standing up on her own two feet-Hime! Standing up for her friends-Hime! Hells, we see aggressive-Hime!! That is a hell of a lot of character development borne from the presence of one character!

... ... And I'm rambling now :oops

My point is, I like Orihime, overall ... But there are times when I don't like what she's doing because I know she can do more ... Does that make sense?
But, I love her when she's in the presence of Ulquiorra Hahaha

(Errr ... Also, I hope I didn't annoy anyone w/ my ... semi-analysis with Hime. First time I've actually done a "Hime" post that wasn't UlquiHime related XD)

Edit: Oh wow ... Wall of text much?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/
kawaiiS
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
kawaiiS

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Great post Phoenix089.
Yeah yeah, Orihime is LOVE but sometimes I want to punch her in the face....*SHOTS*

No seriously I love Orihime!!! Don't look at me that way! D:
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiis.deviantart.com/
Clovercandy
Noobster
Clovercandy

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes some I feel dissappionted of Orihime when she goes to "Kurosaki-kun Help Me" Mode Yell I know is better than that!!!! Wah But still if I see it in her piont of view, I guess it's must be hard.*sweatdropped* BUT I STILL BELIVIE IN HER!!!!!!! Yell

ULQUIORRA will return for his WOMAN!!!![/center][/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue   The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Untangled Web of Orihime Inoue
Page 1 of 1