Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You

Go down 
+2
Pan
Sunomomo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You Empty
PostSubject: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

(I can't believe we didn't have this thread UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 559108 )

Thread for discussing our main pairing: UlquiHime
Anything goes, just don't bash other pairings blah blah, and try to stay on topic (for the most part Lala)

-Reason for liking/loving the couple
-What attributes can they bring to each other
-Will you go batshit crazy (like me..) if Ulquiorra doesn't return? UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 449790

And so on and so forth..
UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You Ulquiorraorihimeotomedass9
Back to top Go down
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 am

Orihime is kind and caring and jolly, Ulqi is strong, rather cold sometimes, but most of the times he is ronery. ;_;
They fill up the gaps in each other. UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 783927

Orihime will teach him the ways of the heart, Ulqi will help her grow stronger. Fangirl

-Will you go batshit crazy (like me..) if Ulquiorra doesn't return?
I don't even want to think about it. I'm afraid of my own wrath. afraid
Back to top Go down
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 am

OMG Suno! You're right! How did we not have this discussion up before?!

Reason for liking/loving the couple
I love them for numerous reasons. The biggest, is that they both bring out the better in the other, that they provide the other with what they were searching/longing for. Orihime gives Ulquiorra a reason to be, and Ulquiorra gives Orihime the opportunity to become the woman she wants to be - someone who is strong and able to stand up on her own two feet.
Of course, there are the simpler reasons like the fact that they're opposites (I adore the concept of Yin/Yang. Light/Dark relationships), that despite the circumstances they're in, they're able to develop a bond... Among numerous other things Fangirl

What attributes can they bring to each other
Haha. See above answer >w<

Will you go batshit crazy (like me..) if Ulquiorra doesn't return?
Yes, I will UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 449790
What would be the point in giving the guy a heart if you weren't going to redeem him? Rawr
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 am

I love how this couple is completely different from other Bleach couples. They didn't grow up with each other like GinRan or RenRuki. And they weren't exactly friends. Also, how Ulquiorra and Orihime are from two different sides but they somehow found a connection with each other. I think the love triangle between Ulquiorra (?)<--> Orihime --> Ichigo is intruiging as well UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 313659 (I placed a question mark because we have yet to know whether Orihime feels anything romantic for Ulquiorra).

If Ulquiorra were to return, what do you think Orihime's reaction will be?

If for some reason Orihime doesn't have romantic feelings for Ulquiorra, what do you think Ulquiorra will have to do for Orihime to accept him?

And if for some reason Ulquiorra doesn't have romantic feelings for Orihime, what do you think she will have to do for him to love her back?
Back to top Go down
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 am

It depends on how he returns ...
Option A: Ulquiorra returns by his own power. In which case, Orihime's reaction will be extreme shock, but she'll also be happy.
Option B: Orihime rejects Ulquiorra's death. In this case, she'll probably get a serious self-esteem boost (Hells, she would have just brought the guy back from death!) and be really happy that he's returned.

... In either scenario, I want to see the hand-reach completed UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 449790

If for some reason Orihime doesn't have romantic feelings for Ulquiorra, what do you think Ulquiorra will have to do for Orihime to accept him?
This ... Is a difficult question Suno! I think ... If, for whatever reason, Orihime hasn't developed at least some form of a "like" for Ulquiorra by this point in the manga ... She's a little insane Ulquiorra best option would probably be to continue treating Orihime like the strong woman he see's her as. He's the only character we've seen treating her as she's wanted to be seen so far, and as such I can see her getting annoyed with the cotton-wool treatment the Nakama give her.
Outside of that, I think the only thing Ulquiorra would need to do is simply be there for her. If their interactions continue in the way they have been, I'm certain Orihime would come to love him with time.

And if for some reason Ulquiorra doesn't have romantic feelings for Orihime, what do you think she will have to do for him to love her back?
UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You 449790 Let's ignore the glaringly-obvious indications that he does feel something for her (which in itself is a big thing for Ulquiorra, our resident stone.) for a moment ... All Orihime would have to do is continue proving herself to be a strong woman, and continue to teach Ulquiorra about the heart, continue peaking his interest ... *sigh* He'd fall for her quicker than the flies on a really hot summer's day ... He just wouldn't realise that he has Pervy
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 am

I think she'd be shocked, but I also think she'd be relieved.

Save her life more than Ichigo does Yell

Show him what it's like to be a human then ask him out on a date^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
XIchiRukiX
Beyond Newbie
XIchiRukiX

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Orihime is so kind and caring, Ulqui is cold, and emotionless they really bring out the best in each other. Smile

Orihime will teach him the of the heart, Ulquiorra can help her beceome a stronger person. Fu

-Will you go batshit crazy (like me..) if Ulquiorra doesn't return?
I absolutely will! Rawr
Back to top Go down
Clovercandy
Noobster
Clovercandy

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

[b]Reason for liking?loving this couple
I love how they're totally different from each other and how they interact with each other. They really do bring out the best of each other. Love

[b]What attributes can they bring to each other?
Orihime will teach Ulquiorra of the heart and about having a heart...And Ulquiorra help Orihime to become a strong woman that can stand on her two feet.

[b]Will you go batshit (like me...) If Ulquiorra doesn't returned?
Shocked IT WOULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! Yell Just kidding! But I ABSOLUTELY be going banannas if Ulquiorra doesn't returned!! Rawr

[center]ULQUIORRA will return for his WOMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You   UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UlquiHime: Because of the Heart, I will Come back for You
Page 1 of 1