Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).

Go down 
+3
Pan
Starky
BigJDelux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). Empty
PostSubject: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 pm

So I thought this would be an excellent topic. Post movies you have seen recently, whether DVD or at the theatre. Tell what you like or hate about them. The idea is to help everyone see the great movies and avoid wasting money on the horrible ones.

Lets do a scale +10 being awesome, -10 being total suck-fest.

I will go first:

The Hangover - + 9 I got this DVD for my birthday. HILARIOUS!!! If you wanna get a good laugh, watch this. All the actors are SO funny. Everything that happens is ridiculous. If you need something to lift your spirits WATCH THIS!!! Only a +9 cuz my wife didn't think it was as funny as I did. (Just an advisory to ladies, more of a guy film. . . some boobage and lots of swearing.)

And here we go!!!
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Star Trek: Perfect 10
Seriously, a great movie, one of the best sci-fi films I have ever seen.

Again, like Star Trek this was great and I can't decide which I like better >.>

The Hangover: +8
I would have given it higher, but I though that they used waayy too much money on the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Starky wrote:
Star Trek: Perfect 10
Seriously, a great movie, one of the best sci-fi films I have ever seen.

Again, like Star Trek this was great and I can't decide which I like better >.>

The Hangover: +8
I would have given it higher, but I though that they used waayy too much money on the movie.

you are right!!! Star Trek was great!! i forgot all about it!!!! afraid

Star Trek - +10 (and also peep the older ones too)
Back to top Go down
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Watched the Great Dictator. Again.

I love it. 10/10
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Pan wrote:
Watched the Great Dictator. Again.

I love it. 10/10

never heard of that flick. . . here i come IMDB!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

It's Charlie Chaplin pretending to be Hitler. ._.

You have to see it. XD
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Pan wrote:
It's Charlie Chaplin pretending to be Hitler. ._.

You have to see it. XD

Shocked i should have known that already XD
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Pan's Labrynth: 9/10
The movie is really nicely done. I love the story and the characters. Some violence, but it's nothing too serious. Some of the effects are really good. Although, the Faun really creeps me out and so does one of the monsters/mystical creature thing.

The Avatar: Freaking awesome for words.
Stunning visual effects and the story was really good. I can't really say anything that's already been said about this fantastic movie.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Twilight: New Moon: 8 for the CGI where the guy turned into the werewolf, and the vampires fighting.

Bodyguards and Assassin: 8 for the suspense and fighting scenes.

I went in to both movies without knowing what the story was
Hahaha
Back to top Go down
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:33 am

The movie ... It was bloody fantastic. There truly is no other way to describe it. I had to see it twice (and went the very next day. Would have gone again right after seeing it the first time if it weren't getting late and I don't drive...) because the first time I was too busy going "OMFG!!!! WOW!!!!" at Pandora. It is a beautiful world (I'm so envious of the Na'vi Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). 449790)
The story itself is a touch predictable ... But, I didn't find that it took away from the enjoyment of the movie at all. And the graphics? Ooooh. They're to die for.
Final words: I want an avatar and fly around on birdie things too Fu

The Princess and the Frog: 9
Three words - Old School Disney. Freaking 2-D animation again - Hell yeah! I've been saying for years now how, while the computer-animated movies are ... good. They've got nothing on the beauty that comes from the 2-D animated movies.
Anyway, enough gushing about the fact that it's cartoon again ... The movie itself is enjoyable. It has good songs, the artwork is nice and fluid, it has humour that even adults can enjoy, and the characters are likable (With the exception of the prince. He's your typical "I'm a prince! LOL!" at first Rolling Eyes ). Even the villain is likable ... There are things I can complain about... But on the whole, a good feel-good movie. I walked out sighing like the daydreamer that I am Laughing
Final words: Please, please, please don't let this be the last 2-D animated Disney film. I like this style much more than the computer-animated stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 am

Forgot to add:

2012: The special effects are pretty awesome. And the cast did a really good job. I do like the idea of a sort of 'Noah's Ark' kind of thing goin' on there. Also, the Russian guy is just.....gorgeous Nosebleed Forgot what I didn't like about it though (it was a while back when I watched it). But that might be a good thing Lala
Back to top Go down
Clovercandy
Noobster
Clovercandy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Mines, Yours, Ours: I LOVE FAMILY MOVIES!!!! It really funny too...well to me. XD
Lovely Bones: That movie really got under my skin but still it was very good!!
Alice In Wonderland: It the one with Johnny Depp, but I love IT!!!! The effect are pretty cool too...

I guess that all....I'm not much of a movie person... XD

And while I'm doing this I'm eating PIE!!!! No serious I'm eating PIE!!!! Hahaha

ULQUIORRA will return for his WOMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).   Movies you have seen lately (good or bad). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have seen lately (good or bad).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Social Section :: Technology-
Jump to: