Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! Empty
PostSubject: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 am

Hi!

Kitty85 here. Uuuuh...you'll probably know me from BA, so I don't have much to say here. I thought I should be nice and join this forum though I don't think I'll post much...sorry. Sad

*Goes back to watching bat videos*
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome! ^^ That's fine. Not all of us can post as much as Starky. XD
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 am

It's a bit of a problem as well, since smaller forums like this have BA to compete against. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 am

The thing about that is...
Spoiler:

XD My philosophy for this forum is, "If IchiHime can do it, we can do it 1000 times better and with way more sexy pr0nz! Yell " (Thinking of putting that as the homepage message at the top of the page XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am

Hahaha, you're funny, I like it. :p

Though aren't you a fan of Ichihime too?

I have to say though - I hope and I will pray if necessary, that this forum does NOT get the reputation of Ichihime's FLOL.
TRUST ME, that forum does not have a good reputation and well....I'd like Ulquihime to be associated with GOOD things.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but it's true. D:
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 am

Yeah I am XD IchiHime pwnz~ And I understand what you mean. I'm not trying to copy them, I'm just saying that for motivation~ Fu FLOL is also large for a forum of it's kind. Why you We have a lot on our plate, but I know that if we don't stop believing (No song reference intended. Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! 449790 ) then we won't die as a community! Light Like Bleach Souls... That place is dead... Deader than dead. Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! 449790
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

Eh, it's not the size of FLOL...I just don't like that place in general. I've been a lurker there and to be quite honest...to me, it's not the friendliest of places....to put it mildly.

I mean, I'm a huge Ulquiorra fan and some of the posts regarding Ulquiorra on that place are just...ugh, headache inducing. I have no problem with people liking Ichihime (though it's really not my cup of tea), but you don't need to bash other characters for it (Rukia, Ulquiorra, Ishida etc).

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Ichihime or FLOL at all, but I see you seem like an actual nice/accepting Ichihime fan, K. Inoue, so that's good to see, I can respect that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 am

I accept all pairings. ^^ Though deep inside I curse them off! Fu XD

I agree with you on the character bashing at FLOL. It's a strange thing. I avoid pairing wars as much as possible, yet it's kind of inevitable. XD I don't even post much at FLOL. o_o" Though that's mostly because I have other forums to work on. XD It all boils down to taste, really. I feel that FLOL has it's perks. And so does BA. There will always be those who feel the need to enforce their beliefs on others. It's inevitable as human beings. We want to be right, so we bash who we think is wrong. But I think, that anyone who thinks everything they're doing is right, is stupid. I think Ichihime is "right". I think Ulquihime is "right". But I accept the fact that I could be "wrong" in both cases. If we can accept the flaws in our pairings (and general beliefs) we can achieve a much more peaceful relationship with each other. I accept my mistakes and I accept that I can be wrong. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am

That's a good philosophy to go by, though I must admit, I do think some pairings have a higher chance than others. This comes down to the authorital intent. What does the author promote, what does he make likable to the fandom in general?

But, I don't want to discuss that now lol.

Actually...due to a discussion I had with someone on BA (Ichihime fan), I'm writing a sort of essay on my thoughts on Ichihime vs Ichiruki/other. It basically just my veeery long, extended response to a discussion we had about our thoughts on Ichihime. So, I may post the essay thing here, to generate some discussion. And since posting it on a place like BA will have the report buttons exploding from overuse.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 am

That's another thing. Our members are all UlquiHime fans. Wink That's are biggest advantage. XD Report buttons clicks won't go flying just for the sake of getting the fans of another pairing in trouble. (Heck FLOL was shut down on BA on the grounds of "Socializing too much" ...... The FCs are in the "SOCIAL section" correct? XD Granted if we grow, we'll have lurkers and what not, but it's not they can do anything about a forum! Especially since we're hosted by forumotion. So far we haven't had any problems with trolls. They can't really do much here, four admins > one troll. All have to is Ban/Delete him. It's just a simple click. XD Lurkers can go ahead and lurk, (They don't have to register to do so) But all they can do is curse us in silence XD (Heck, I think they're more lurkers online at one time at FLOL than there are members! Makes you wonder if there are closet IchiHime fans around XD)
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Actually, I know for a fact that many FLOL lurkers are not fans of Ichihime, but are lurking "for lulz".

Sorry. XD

But anyway, as I said about pairings, we can all like whatever we want....just stay respectful to other fans. Each to their own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!   Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement cat has come for your soulzzzz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: