Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! Empty
PostSubject: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:08 am

It's crazy, it's twisted, it's dark and tragic, but I fucking love this shit!

NnoiNel - Not for the faint hearted!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kitty85 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 am

Joinage! Very Happy Neliel~ Nosebleed
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 am

Are these fanclubs? I wasn't sure myself, I thought the topics were just for discussion and fangirlism, not actual BA-like fanclubs. But if it is, I don't mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am

I guess you could call them FCs. XD We don't really know ourselves! But hey, aren't FCs places for discussion and fangirlism? Light
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:15 am

True dat...well, I'd make this place a fanclub but I don't think it'll get a lot of members...and that shall make Kitty sad. Sad

Maybe I should make it a fanclub anyway and convert people to NnoiNel. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!   NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NnoiNel now has a fanclub! It has cookies, smexy and canonz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Bleach :: Other Bleach Pairings-
Jump to: