Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her Empty
PostSubject: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 am

Why was there no topic for these two! They are BLEACH!
Shame on your forum! D:<
I kid, I kid.
But seriously, this is some awesome stuff. (Uh yeah...I am a little hyper atm).

Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her Story-of-destiny

Ichigo | Rukia

D.O.B:
July 15 | January 14

Height:
174cm | 144cm

Blood Type:

AO | N/C

Zanpakuto:
Zangetsu | Sode no Shirayuki

Music themes:
[Bad Religion] - News from the front | [Ashley MacIsaac] - Wing-Stock

Manga moments:

Too many for me to go through right now.

Quotes:
The rain drags black sun down but the rain dried by white moon - Kubo's poem on SOULs/VIBEs covers.

Thank you, Rukia. Thanks to you I think the rain has finally stopped. - Chapter 181

That's right, nothing else can change my world. - Ichigo, volume 19.

To match Rukia’s design I changed Ichigo’s character design. Like Rukia had black hair so it’s best if Ichigo didn’t have black hair.” - Tite Kubo

She's like a ray of light to Ichigo, which makes the name really suit her.- Kubo, on Rukia's name meaning

What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?

It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these 2’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs)
But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains the of their relationship well. - Kubo again

What bits do you want everyone to focus on?

Kubo: “The relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Their change in their own feelings” - Kubo

Information credits: Ichiruki FC at Bleach Asylum: The Story of Destiny Begins

Quotes found here: Kubo loves them!

Last edited by Kitty85 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Beyond Newbie
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 am

hmm...Is this like a fanclub? Or is it a discussion?

At any rate, leme just say..ICHIRUKI SUPERNOVA!!
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 am

I think it's more like a discussion topic. Doesn't mean we can't have an epic opening post and fangirl the awsomeness that is Ichiruki, right? Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her 783927

ICHIRUKI SUPERNOVA!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Beyond Newbie
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 am

ahh crap, I forgot about those signature colors:XD

So what was the latest discussion again? How Ichigo and Rukia are purrrfect for each other..so much so that he become mum without here:fu

Ohh and Valentine's day is coming..and while I have no desire to celebrate it, I can't wait to see all the new fics and fanarts people come up with!
Back to top Go down
Kitty85
Noobster
Kitty85

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 am

Hmmm....I'm not a huge Valentine's day. I don't think Ichiruki would care for it either, but fanfics and fanarts are always (well generally speaking) interesting to look at.

Ok, here's an easy discussion for a start:

Why Ichiruki? What makes them appeal to you? Why do you think they should/will be canon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her   Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichiruki - Because Ichigo can't function without her
Page 1 of 1